Pedigree Pro Mother and Puppy Starter Food
Pedigree Professional Range dog food fulfills the special needs of your dog. The range provides expert nutrition combining high-quality ingredients with the science developed by our veterinarians and nutritionists at WALTHAM- the world’s leading authority on pet care and nutrition. Pregnant/lactating mothers need more energy for themselves and to provide milk for their pups. Also, they need special care to ensure digestive health. Pups, on the other hand, have delicate immune systems that make them susceptible to infections and loose stools. As pups gain 5-10% of body weight each day in their first 12 weeks, they need expert nutrition for optimal growth.
- A starter professional dog food for Lactating/Pregnant Mother and her puppy
- Energy-dense meal for pregnant and lactating mothers
- Colostrum helps strengthen natural defenses in newborn dogs
- Prebiotics (MOS) help promote digestive health
- Ideal for pregnant/ lactating mothers and puppies 3-12 weeks old
- Serve in a soft form, and/ or as instructed on the back of the pack
- Crude Protein ….32% Min
- Crude Fat ……….18% Min
- Crude Fiber………5% Max
- Moisture…………..10% Max
For Pregnant and Lactating Mothers:
- First 5 weeks of Pregnancy – 100g-700g
- 6thWeek of Pregnancy – 100g-800g
- 7thWeek of Pregnancy – 150g-900g
- Last 2 Weeks of Pregnancy and Lactation Period – 150g-1100g
For Weaning Puppies:
- 1 Month – 30-210g
- 2 Months – 50-450g
- 3 Months – 50-650g
Cereals and cereal by-products, chicken and chicken by-products, meat and meat by-products, vegetable by-products and proteins, vegetable oils, chicken liver powder, MOS, milk powder, iodized salt, essential vitamins and minerals, permitted preservatives, antioxidants and flavors. No beef or pork.
Keep in a cool and dry place and away from pets and insects.