Digyton facilitates the secretion of proteolytic, amylolytic and lipolytic enzymes that catalyze the digestion of food.
Digestive enzyme secretion: Digyton facilitates the secretion of proteolytic, amylolytic and lipolytic enzymes that catalyze the digestion of food.
Regularizes bowel movement: By regularizing bowel movements, it helps in treating gastrointestinal disorders in puppies. It also tones the digestive tract.
Carminative: Its carminative action prevents the recurrence of flatulence, colic and abdominal discomfort.
- Colic, flatulence and abdominal discomfort in weaned puppies.
- Indigestion and dyspepsia.
- Improper absorption and assimilation-of food.
- Gastrointestinal disorders caused by sudden feed change.
1. Cardamom – Ela relieves stomach bloating.
2. Dill Oil – Anethum graveolans is a carminative that eliminates gas formation. It promotes digestion by stimulating the secretion of digestive fluids like gastric juices, acids and bile in the stomach. Dill Oil’s stimulates the salivary glands and aids in the primary digestion of food in the mouth.
The dosage can be altered according to the breed and/or the severity of the condition or as directed by the veterinarian.
There are no reviews yet.